[mythtv-users] Dual Display

allene222 nabble at oldpaloalto.com
Wed Apr 30 15:03:55 UTC 2008

Hi Youri,

My xorg.conf differs from yours in two ways.  One is that I do not have
the Option "AIGLX" "true".  I have read some of the documentation on
this but don't know if this is important or not.  Perhaps you can
enlighten me.

The other difference is that I have twinview 0 and you have twinview 1.

I had nothing but problems with twinview but perhaps your way is better.

Please explain how I would switch from SVideo to the projedctor with
what you are suggesting.  Again, right now I just restart X and it just
switches to whichever display is on.

It would be nice to avoid having to restart X but I don't want to have
to reconfigure myth each time to do it either.

Thanks,

Allen