[mythtv-users] slow mythweb?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Apr 28 15:31:09 UTC 2008

On 04/28/2008 11:24 AM, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
>>> This means that he backend knows enough to receive TV.
>> Yep, but not the channels you've configured on the cards you've configured.
> 'not the channels' implies?
> A channelid pointing to an mplex pointing to a cardid or somesuch? This
> was all correct.

That something is the whole mess of information that connects card input
to video source to channel to ... is not correct.

> Please be more clear. I am trying to understand.

If I knew what you did wrong, I'd tell you.  I'm not just trying to be
mean.  I really don't know.  I do know that the instructions I gave for
fixing it work--if (and only if) when you reconfigure everything, you
configure properly (i.e. you don't make the same mistake you made last
time).

Mike