[mythtv-users] Mac games with MythGame ???

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sat Apr 26 22:36:30 UTC 2008

On Apr 26, 2008, at 4:12 PM, Steve Hodge wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 4:19 AM, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:
> The biggest thing I don't understand is why they all seem to have to
> involve violent killing, the more so the better. Surely there must be
> a way to develop hand/eye coordination without mass murder.
>
> Come on. There are plenty of popular games that don't involve
> killing - look at the success of the Guitar Hero series, to name but
> one.

Never heard of it, see what I mean?

But you have to admit that the vast majority of games, and the most
successful ones, are extremely violent, and most gamers seem to like
it that way.

I was impressed with Myst a while back.

Getting back to at least a *little* but topical, I'm curious, can any
Mac games be played with MythGame?