[mythtv-users] slow mythweb?

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 26 12:05:08 UTC 2008

Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> After the boot that I just did:
> - udev didn't work (no mythtv user ownership on dvb dev entries)
> - recording is back to NOT writing files
>
> (this is while still running the backend as root)

Extra info:

`lsof` does not show that mythbackend has files open under /Myth.
recording did work (for a bit) in the morning.
backend runs as root; permissions on fs weren't changed.

How can I find out why I get no mpeg files on disk, although MythTV says
it does write mpeg to disk?
Where in the 0.21-fixes source can I place some debug prints?

Udo

MythTV Version   : exported
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-21-fixes
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_oss using_alsa using_backend using_dbox2 using_dvb
using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_iptv using_ivtv
using_joystick_menu using_lirc using_opengl_vsync using_v4l using_x11
using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmcw using_xvmc_vld
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl
using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live