[mythtv-users] OT: Links not recognized in Thunderbird

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Fri Apr 25 21:00:38 UTC 2008

This list being a bottomless mine of expertise, someone should be able
to help me.

At some point, my installation of Thunderbird lost its ability to launch
  firefox when a link in an email is clicked. I get a warning box with
the message:
Error showing url: There was an error launching the default action
command associated with this location.

I cannot see anything in Preferences -> Advanced -> ConfigEditor which
would seem applicable.
So where is the association set? And how?

Geoff