[mythtv-users] slow mythweb?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Apr 25 15:34:47 UTC 2008

On 04/25/2008 10:27 AM, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
>
>>> So you wouldn't really lose much by wiping
>> Is that the only route?
>>
> 21-fixes needs fixes.

It needs a lot fewer fixes than trunk.

> Deleted the database (after a backup).
> Created the database using the mc.sql file.
> ran mythtv-setup.
> Various errors about not existing tables.

That indicates that the procedure you followed to create your new MythTV
DB is wrong.  Since you won't post actual error messages (for fear, I
presume, that we could prove that 0.21-fixes actually works), I can't
tell you what you need to do differently.

> So -fixes looks worse than trunk so far.

Only when you're looking at it wrong.  ;)

Mike