[mythtv-users] (no subject)

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 09:27:12 UTC 2008

On 25/04/2008, James Roberts <jameszak at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I was hoping to add topup tv to my mythtv.  Has anyone managed to do
> this...if so...how...

You probably should clarify which country you're in and exactly what
you mean by topuptv.

If you're in the UK and you mean the extra channels available over
DVB-T then you could get a set-top box that supports topuptv and
connect the S-Video output to a capture card in your myth box.

A better solution would be to find a PC card or USB device, but until
you confirm exactly what you  mean it's difficult to know what's
available