[mythtv-users] Directv vs Dish

Conrad conrad.montlouis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 19:46:05 UTC 2008

Don't get me wrong I have no issues whatsoever with Dish.  My problem is
that somehow LIRC in/and Mythbuntu are not playing nice with my hardware
settings (OrigenAE with IR module/USB-UIRT) and as a result I am having
issues controlling the receiver.  So I am looking for alternatives in order
to be able to use Mythtv.