[mythtv-users] uPNP hardware recommendation..

Misty P mistyp at thekorn.net
Wed Apr 23 22:01:13 UTC 2008

Brad Fuller wrote:
>>  I don't know how often the rebates happen for the DMA1000.  It's
>>  possible I was just lucky, but if you're not in a hurry it might be
>>  worth keeping an eye on.
>
> thanks for the info.
> Was the rebate thru ZyXEL, or thu a dealer (like newegg)?. Where did
> you purchase it? I see that several vendors have it.

No probs.

It was a rebate direct from ZyXEL, but only good for certain websites.
Cut'n'paste the rebate form that I happen to still have hanging around on my
hard drive:

Amazon.com, Buy.com, Datavision, Dell.com, eCost.com, NewEgg, PC Connection,
PC Mall, PROVANTAGE,
SHI.com, Superwarehouse.com, ZipZoomFly.com, Zones

I purchased mine through newegg.