[mythtv-users] Trying to get XVMC to work.

stuart stuart at xnet.com
Tue Apr 22 18:30:23 UTC 2008

Sorry / Pilot Error / Sorry / Pilot Error / Sorry / Pilot Error
Pilot Error / Sorry / Pilot Error / Sorry / Pilot Error / Sorry
Sorry / Pilot Error / Sorry / Pilot Error / Sorry / Pilot Error
Pilot Error / Sorry / Pilot Error / Sorry / Pilot Error / Sorry

>> Kevin Kuphal wrote:

>> ... The xorg.conf would be nice
>> also.
>>
>> Kevin
>>

> Ok, here's the whole xorg.conf file....
>
> (...please see my other post describing what I did to get HD working for
> my setup...)

Yeah, I posted the xorg.conf to my Fedora box, not my Debian Mythtv box.
  Someone was kind enough to point out that "something" was unusually
confusing about it...  Here's the one from my Debian Mythtv box: