[mythtv-users] Does Fast Forward Work for anyone?

allene222 nabble at oldpaloalto.com
Mon Apr 21 19:21:41 UTC 2008

Mike, could you expand on that thought?  Is this something I need to do
to my programs before watching or something I need to enable so that I
can use ff?  Specifically, can I ff a program that isn't finished yet.
You know, start watching 1/3 of the way through and ff something before
the show is done?

Allen