[mythtv-users] MythWeb Format Change ??

Nick F nikos.f at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 20:00:31 UTC 2008

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:

> > When you use MythWeb with the same login on the BlackBerry, it changes
> > your session to use the lite template.  The session is is maintained
> > by
> > the login, so when you login from your other computer, ...
> >

> But the system certainly detected and adjusted for the bberry login
> automatically, why can't it do the same in reverse?
>
> Mythweb used to be able to do this.  I regularly used my blackberry last
year to access mythweb - and when I returned to a 'normal' computer the
template reverted back (actually the first page was always in the BB format,
and hitting refresh brough back the default template).  The behaviour
changed for me Jan/Feb this year.  Since I've learnt to reset the template
it doesn't bother me too much .... but it *used* to work.

Nick