[mythtv-users] 60% of MythWeb "Recorded Programs" Thumbnails Missing

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Apr 20 12:09:40 UTC 2008

On 04/20/2008 12:05 AM, Ryan wrote:
> I too am having this problem, but its more like 50%.  The recordings
> that dont have a preview, the flash stream doesnt even show up.  The
> ones that have a preview i can watch the stream.  I deleted the png
> files, and even changed time from where it grabs the preview (from 120
> sec to 60 sec) and that didnt have any effect.

Yours is almost definitely because of missing recordings.  This can
happen, for example, if you have an improperly configured PHP and the
timezone is wrong.  Check /etc/php.ini.

Are all the missing recordings/previews ones you've recorded DST began
(or during past-years' DST's)?

The same may be true for your other 10%, Mache.

Mike