[mythtv-users] Can't seem to delete channels

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Sun Apr 20 06:21:40 UTC 2008

Chuck Filson wrote:
> On April 19, 2008 01:18:29 am Bob Sully wrote:

>> I tried to go in and delete them using the MythWeb interface, but ....
>> nothing doing.  I click on them in the "delete" column, click on "save"
>> but they don't go away.
>>
>> I'm afraid to use the editor in mythtv-setup, because the last time I
>> did this, I would up blowing away ALL of the channels in a video source
>> (will it let me delete then one at a time, or a group (but not all))?

> I can't help with the mythweb question. But using mythtv-setup ->channel
> editor, just highlight the entry you want to remove and press the 'D' key.
> It will prompt you before actually removing that entry.
>
> Chuck

Doh!!

I think the last time I hit the "delete channels" button on the first
screen and it deleted all of them...once bitten, twice shy.  Yes, that
works...wish it would stay on the channel list so I don't have to hit
down-arrow to get back to the list, then "page down" several times to
delete the next one (I have like 50 to delete) - but I'll take it ---
thanks!

I'm still wondering why MythWeb won't let me delete them?  Worked in 0.20.

Bob
http://www.malibyte.net
http://www.malibyte.com