[mythtv-users] Program guide freezes after 2 moves

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Apr 19 07:17:23 UTC 2008

Focus issue?  http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/82722#82722

>  (0.21.20080304-1)

BTW, that's pretty much useless as far as version numbers go.  You
should post the complete output of mythfrontend --version.

Stuart Morgan put a lot of time and effort into making that easily
available, so it would be /very/ nice if more people started using it.
(Mentioning here as I'm sure you'll help spread the word.  :)

Mike