[mythtv-users] 480i content displaying wrong

Cymen Vig cymenvig at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 17:28:15 UTC 2008

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Greg Mischel Smith <gregms at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I keep my Playback's zoom settings set to 'Full'. This makes the
> channels always crop so it looks better on my 4x3 TV.

Good question. I prefer to see the whole screen for HD content on my 4x3 TV
but it would be great for the 4x3 content to fill the screen. I'd be
interested if there was a setting to enable this. It's not too hard to use
the remote but if I use XvMC it tends to get the audio out of sync when
toggling the view.