[mythtv-users] best way of recording everything?

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 18 16:26:58 UTC 2008

Hello,

I live in the Netherlands and can record all three national public TV
nets from one multiplex on a DVB transponder.
Now that there is the ability to record multiple channels with one
tuner, I have a small question:

What would be the best way to set up MythTV to record `everything`? (and
of course stuff that I schedule intentionally)

I.e.: How do I also record other channels other than the one I am watching?
How do I make the program switches as accurate as possible?
What is the best way to set things up?
Etc?
Maybe other things to consider?

Kind egards,