[mythtv-users] Transcoder do not show up in menu

Sebastien Astie sastie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:52:53 UTC 2008

Jesse,

This what I did as a temp fix, but I actually have a need for more that just
3 settings (High Quality, Medium Quality, Low Quality) which also do not
really convey what I am trying to achieve with each "profile".

I just want to be able to see how I can get new "transcoder profiles" in
those menus...

for instance I renamed the Transcoder "Low Quality" to "Low Quality test"
but the name change wasn't reflected in the menus; this might be something
hardcoded but I haven't had time to investigate it....