[mythtv-users] AppleTV with Linux

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 16 12:50:20 UTC 2008

yes - but not over a poor or slow connection. Between ~20-30m through a
couple of brick walls with G > 24Mbs, no other AP's close by.  Two other
G machines using the connection at the same time (web browsing and
puzzel pirates) - not a huge load.

SD works fine, HD almost but not quite (at 54Mbs) - though I am using
openvpn over wpa so there is a little too much overhead (cpu bound) for
it.

Sony Vaio with a 1.2G P3M.  I presume an ATV would behave similarly.

BillK