[mythtv-users] KDE status line visible while mythfrontend is up

stefan_jones at comcast.net stefan_jones at comcast.net
Tue Apr 15 23:24:25 UTC 2008

Something that my old Mythbox (FC7, myth .20) didn't, which my new one does:

The KDE status line is visible at all times when mythfrontend and mythtvsetup are running.

I am NOT running mythfrontend in windowed mode.

Any suggestions? During debugging and configuration it's actually kind of nice to have the status bar there, so I can (for example) pull up the console window running mythfrontend and see what messages come up when playing.

But eventually I'd like that bar gone.

--
http://home.comcast.net/~stefan_jones