[mythtv-users] Mythweb on Firefix under Windows 0.21

Timothy E. Krantz tkrantz at stahurabrenner.com
Tue Apr 15 16:08:48 UTC 2008

I am having some different behaviour with mythweb on 0.21 under firefox on
windows than I had with 0.20.

On 0.20 if I changed the "jump to" time it refreshed the page with the new
time.  On 0.21 it does not.

Also if I hover the pointer over the title/description in listings I do not
get the extra information I used to get.

I just tried it with IE and both of the above behaviours work more like
0.20, that is I get a red "request pending" box in the lower left of my
browser window then I get the info I wanted.

Is this a firefox issue?  A mythweb issue?

Tim