[mythtv-users] Lost channels after dvb-t transport scan (UK)

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 10:20:34 UTC 2008

On 14/04/2008, Roy Lofthouse <lofty69 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  On the subject of Hauppauge low
>  signal strength, do the nova-t 500's suffer the same problem as I;m
>  think of putting a couple of these in.

A kernel USB-bug was wreaking havoc with stability on the Nova T-500
cards. The bug was very recently fixed, but we're still waiting for
longer term reports of absolute stability on those cards. Check the
linux-dvb mailing list for more detailed information.

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/