[mythtv-users] MHEG issues (UK) - flickering, video resizing, mind the gaps!

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Tue Apr 15 08:26:35 UTC 2008

On 14/04/2008, Simeon Walker <simbloke at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Looks like they GPL'd the font!
>
> http://www.tiresias.org/fonts/fonts_download.htm

The important Screenfont isn't free, and licensing is quite costly
from what I can understand from other sites. The Redbutton project on
Sourceforge offer a alterntive way to aquire the font by the means of
downloading DigiTV iTuner package from Nebula Electronics. While the
software appears free of charge I doubt they'll take kindly to people
downloading the software when they've not bought a related hardware
product, After all they're footing the bill for the font licensing
costs.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/