[mythtv-users] 0.21 issues - seeking & audio codecs

Mark Lehrer mark at knm.org
Tue Apr 15 01:06:23 UTC 2008

OK I have it mostly working, I have 2 problems at the moment.  Does
anyone have an idea what could be going on?

1) Videos don't seek properly.  I have some HDTV transport streams that
I saved from 0.20.  However, when I play them on 0.21 they don't seek
properly - once I hit the skip button the timer goes to the end but the
video stays in the same place.

The thought of running mythcommflag on 1.5T of videos is not pleasant;
is there any way to make the skip work properly like it did in 0.20?

2) I have never been able to get my iPod MP4 files work - I get video
but no sound.  Is there any way to figure out what to install to make
them work?

Thanks,
Mark