[mythtv-users] Getting creamed by lirc

Steve Wilson mythtv_arizona at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 00:05:01 UTC 2008

Did you compile lirc from source or did you install a
package? If you compiled, you can just do a recompile.
You'll have to do a make clean first.

I'm a bit confused on your post. Do you have a remote
and two blasters? If this is the case, I suspect
you'll need three instances of lirc running.

--- Steve Peters - Priority Electronics

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InstallLirc/Feisty,