[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu running 7.10/ 0.21: Cannop open /dev/video0

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 03:21:32 UTC 2008

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 11:08 PM, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com>
wrote:

> Please explain a bit better on how you have everything connected.
> Especially the PVR-150 as "an input and tuner source". Are you going
> through your set-top box to your PVR-150? Which input on the PVR-150
> are you using?
>
> -Brad

Sure, the coax cable is going directly into the PVR-150 from a splitter, and
the card is set to use "Tuner 1" in myth. The cable box is on another cable
altogether and outside of this equation. No other inputs are plugged into
the MythTV machine, although my STB was hooked directly via Firewire before
I deleted the tuner and removed the cable.