[mythtv-users] couple issues with mythvideo dvd support

Rick Hudson rick at kpo.org.nz
Mon Apr 14 00:04:00 UTC 2008

Todd D. Volz wrote:

> I read on some older threads that the problem is fixed in the
> "0.21-fixed" svn trunk, so I am compiling that on my backend and two
> frontend right now, I will follow up with any updates after I try it out.

Well that's embarrassing - you're absolutely right. Even though I found these
problematic DVDs a few weeks ago with an up-to-date 0.21-fixes they all play
just fine now since I must have done an update in past week. It never pays to
get too far behind the cutting edge with mythtv. :-/

Maybe I'll raise some of my other DVD playback problems to see if they go away
too. :-)

--
Rick Hudson