[mythtv-users] mythtv-blue screen (non Windows) after upgrade

David Curtis dcurtisathome at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 12:13:13 UTC 2008

I am running mythbuntu 8.04 and performed an update yesterday. As it has been my experience there where a hand full of apps that mythbuntu told me that would be removed. After the update my myth screen start black and white then I get the myth screen (blue) and the only thing on the screen (lower left) is the clock. I don't even really know where to start for trouble shooting.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.