[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.21 Win32 Setup package

Niklas Brunlid prefect47 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 09:49:34 UTC 2008

On 12/04/2008, Arnon Meshoulam (arnonm) <arnonm at gmail.com> wrote:
> After recieving some feedback and ironing out some bugs, I have uploaded
> another Win32 distribution setup.
>

> MythTvSetup 0.21svn16468
>
> http://www.mediafire.com/?jjrttjzzs0n
>
> MythTvSetup 0.21 svn16789
> http://www.mediafire.com/?amtgch31nez

Hi,

I tried both versions and both crash instantly when I try to run
mythfrontend. Maybe because I run 0.21-fixes (?) from ATRPMS on my
backend? The backend log doesn't show my windows machine as added.
WIll try to run gdb-mythfrontend.bat as soon as I get MSYS installed
:)

The Setup program runs fine but the first menu isn't updated until
up/down is pressed, and even then only the selected line is drawn.

The mythtv.txt file contained 127.0.0.1 as backend host name even if I
put the correct one in during installation, had to manually change it
(no biggie).

/ Niklas