[mythtv-users] Fwd: RCA Digital TV Converter Box, DTA800

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 03:06:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

I just got my converter box coupons today and been trying to get it
connected to my PVR-150 and working in myth.  Obviously I got it connected
ok I just need to get my IR blaster working.

After some google'in  for the remote def. file and coming up with nothing I
decided to make my own with irrecord.  Unfortently I seem to be having some
issues.

When the irrecord script does complete and i run irw to test none of the
buttons are recognized correctly or at all.  For some reason I get button 1
and 2 alot.

Does anyone have a working config file?

Thanks,
Mitchell