[mythtv-users] Xen and Mythtv and Mysql

Scott Alfter mythtv at salfter.dyndns.org
Fri Apr 11 18:36:37 UTC 2008

Chris Isip wrote:
> I am going to abandon this for now. There is a bug in xen 3.03 which
> prevents the vm from using pci devices hidden from dom0.   I will try again
> when this is fixed.

Why are you using an old version of Xen?  I have 3.1.2 (and even that's
probably not the latest and greatest anymore) on a couple of boxen and PCI
passthrough works fine on them.  (I'm not using them for MythTV; they're
servers at work, and PCI passthrough is used to connect NICs to firewall domUs.
  I'd think that MPEG encoders and HD tuners would work the same way, though.)

   _/_
  / v \ Scott Alfter