[mythtv-users] Mythtv-setup Segmentation fault

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Fri Apr 11 14:19:46 UTC 2008

I had lots of trouble with the scanner too. I found it to be quite
problematic. I went to post a bug report, but there were already
several reports of the same issue, so I didn't bother. I eventually
managed to get it to work, but I can't tell you what I did. A
combination of repeatedly trying different setting (delete existing
channels vs rename, etc) and just persistence. Once it was all
working, I didn't really care to risk screwing it up, so I never
bothered seeing if any of the bug fixes resolved the issue or not.

Sorry, not much help, other than to let you know you aren't alone.

--
Ron