[mythtv-users] 9th Tee HD Homerun

jdonohue654-mythtv at yahoo.com jdonohue654-mythtv at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 01:24:32 UTC 2008

--- Chris Clarke <chrisjohn.clarke at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>     Just wondering if anyone has ordered directly
> from 9th Tee.  I
> ordered back on March 13th and I haven't recieved
> anything and can't
> seem to get a response to my emails...  Anyone have
> a contact number
> for them, I looked on their website and they don't
> seem to have one
> listed.
>
> Chris

I had the exact same experience with 9th tee a number
of months ago and in fact posted the same question to
this list. Credit card was charged immediately, but I
didn't hear from them and they didn't reply to any of
my emails.

I got the HDHR in 3 or 4 weeks or so. That would have
been fine had I known, but I found them pretty uncommunicative.