[mythtv-users] help with chromakey fix or xvmc-opengl on 5200

Johnny Russ jruss at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 11 00:21:22 UTC 2008

I am running Ubuntu 8.04 with MythTV 0.21(-fixes I think) on an old PIII
1GHz. I have enabled XvMC because I was getting some skipping. I tried
using xvmc-opengl to get my color OSD back but the log says
"'xvmc-opengl' not available" and it falls back on regular xvmc-blit. Is
xvmc-opengl available with a 5200? If so, how do I get it working. I
also tried the chromakey fix and it gives me my color OSD back but it
also adds a few pixels of blue along the left and top sides of the
screen during playback. I tried using the scale/offset options in the
playback settings but that didn't get rid of the blue. I can live with
the grey OSD but it would be nice if anybody could help me get either
one of these working.