[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging running (well in job queue) even when disabled?

mike choy mike at acaciaclose.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 18:18:05 UTC 2008

That would be the case if you have turned off job processing on the
backend on mythtv-setup.

I've just turned everything back on, and have also set some channels as
having no commercials and am now waiting to see what happens
ie will jobs block, will channels marked as having no commercials still
try to flag...

will post when I have some info

Mike C