[mythtv-users] No seektable

Tim Sawyer mythtv at calidris.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 16:32:14 UTC 2008

On Thursday 10 Apr 2008, Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> On Apr 10, 2008, at 7:19 AM, Tim Sawyer wrote:
> > Thanks.  I'm happy to leave them in the videos area - this command
> > would not
> > be able to work out their correct names would it?
>
> Yes, it often does. You should try it. :)

That'd be clever...there isn't guide data that far back!  Will have a go...

> I didn't follow the thread far back enough to know what your actual
> problem was. I jut saw that you asked how to make a seektable for
> videos not in the database.

Can't fast forward when viewing these files using mythvideo, and if I press E
to edit (to remove commercials etc) then I just get "no seektable".  Would
like these two features to work for the old mythtv recorded files I have.  I
still have the same problem after running the command suggested.

ta,

Tim.