[mythtv-users] Lost channels after dvb-t transport scan (UK)

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 11:28:34 UTC 2008

> yes it's a bit of an odd one.. thanks for the reply.

You're welcome.

One other thing you could try.  There are some configurable timeout
values on the DVB card setup page in mythtv-setup.  I had to increase
these to be able to receive the HD channels from the Crystal Palace
transmitter when HD  trial was running.

I seem to recall that the timeout options were added to get around a
problem with Hauppauge cards that reported through the DVB driver that
they had a channel lock before they really had.  I'm afraid I've no
idea of the significance of the various settings but there's only 2 or
3 of them and as long as you take a note of the existing values I
don't see how you can do any harm.