[mythtv-users] Lost channels after dvb-t transport scan (UK)

Roy Lofthouse lofty69 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 09:47:38 UTC 2008

Just done a re-scan of my channels but now I am missing channels on a
couple of transports.

I have two dvb-t cards and they have both been working fine up until
now (I've not done a scan for as long as I can remember before this).

One of the cards has picked up all the channels (Avermedia) but the
other (Hauppauge) has lost at least 4/5 channels

Done a search on gossamer but can't seem to find anything relevant.

Anyone have any ideas?

PS. Using .21 from ATRPM's