[mythtv-users] Lineup changes coming

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 10 01:15:11 UTC 2008

Everyone,

I saw a message from Comcast today that some lineup changes are going
into effect this Saturday.  From the link they mentioned here
(http://www.comcastbignews.com/southjersey/), it looks like alot of
channels are moving around, and we're getting some more HD channels
(which is nice).  So, my questions are this:

1) I imagine that I need to keep an eye on my SchedulesDirect lineup and
see if/when it gets updated, since most of my channels are in the 2-99
analog range.  Since alot of these are moving around, will it be a while
before SD catches up?

2) Since some new HD channels are coming online, will I have to rescan
my channels and go thru the process of editing what I get/want with the
channel editor all over again, or is there an easier way?

Thanks for any help.  This is the first time my lineups have changed
since I started using Myth, so I'm not really sure what to expect.
Harry