[mythtv-users] Exciting updates to video2ipod!

Steve Curtis scurtis at fixation.net
Tue Apr 8 21:52:48 UTC 2008

2008/4/4 Jeff Simpson <jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu>:

> I have some exciting things in the works for video2ipod!
>
> New Features:

I 've started fiddling with this script - bit of learning curve getting the
pre-req's inatalled but manually its working, can't get it working as a user
job yet but I'm sure I just need to have a bit more play time.

One thing that would be great would be an mp3 export option.  I use Myth to
record some radio stations and I just can't get nuvexport or mythexport to
work - so I wondered whether there is some ffmpeg options to extract some
shows to a pure mp3 stream?

This script pushing into a podcast that I've subscribed to in iTunes is
awsome :-)  Many Thanks for your efforts !

Cheers,
Steve

--
Steve Curtis [scurtis at fixation.net]