[mythtv-users] MythSqueezeBox Plugin

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 21:47:21 UTC 2008

Marc:

C++ v. Java . . . and I've preserved the SqueezeBox/Softsqueeze
interface, see http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=215774

I've not see a plugin written in Java and I'm not even sure it's
possible.  It would certainly be cleaner.  FYI, I rewrote some of the
code from Softsqueeze into C++ so that I could get the same graphics
messages from Squeezecenter that the hardware and Softsqueeze clients
get.  I have not yet implemented the transitions that you get in the
hardware or Softsqueeze clients.  That's for a later date.

George