[mythtv-users] MythTV, Schedules Direct and an Offline System

DEV dev at umpa-us.com
Tue Apr 8 18:43:17 UTC 2008

I found a post in regards to a person who had a Myth system that was an
offline system and he was trying to use Data Direct at the time.  I was not
able to figure out anything that I read that would be helpful to me so I am
asking a similar question.

If I sign up with Schedules Direct can I download a file directly from them
while I am at my office and then import that file into my myth system at
home?  If this is possible can someone list the steps that would be
involved?  If there is a post where this is answered please just direct me
there and I will work from that!

Thank you

Brian