[mythtv-users] Mythweb display on a blank screen

nasa01 at comcast.net nasa01 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 8 11:49:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am attempting to update my trunk svn system.  My present problem is with mythweb.  I had it configured to run over ssl and it was working great a couple of days ago.  With the recent update, however, I am connected securley to my apache -- but I get a blank page.  Where should I be looking to troubleshoot this?  The logs (under /var/log/httpd/error.log) show a seg fault followed by apache recovering.  The logs don't indicate what may have caused the crash or if a core file was generated (and if so, where it would have been written).

Hopefully, I can get some pointers on how to track this issue down.

Thanks in advance

Nasa