[mythtv-users] Australian daylight saving time puzzle

Matthew Jurgens mythtv at edcint.co.nz
Tue Apr 8 07:51:23 UTC 2008

 I'm not sure that it was just shepherd and yahoo.
My Fedora 8 system correctly followed the new daylight savings schedule
but during that one week, the time shown on all mythweb pages (right at
the top) was the incorrect time. So myth has its own daylight savings
schedule somewhere? It will be interesting to see what happens in
October when daylight savings comes about 3 weeks earlier than last year.