[mythtv-users] Mythfilx in australia

Chris Henderson jchendo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 03:22:59 UTC 2008

Hi Guys (and Girls) ((and people in between)),

Before I go boldly where no one has gone before, I better check that no one
else has already gone boldly there.....
I have done the search of gossamer threads with keywords like Australia and
mythflix etc but had no luck, so here i am.

I was wondering if anybody in Australia has played with getting the mythflix
plugin working with an australian provider?
we have the following providers

Bigpond movies  http://bigpondmovies.com/
Quickflixs           http://www.quickflix.com.au/quickflix.aspx
moive guys         http://www.movieguys.com.au/
webflicks            http://www.webfilcks.com.au

So has anyone got this going with a perticular provider and if so can you
give me some details and what you needed to change etc. I dont really want
to reinvent the wheel here, so any help would be appricated.
Also is anyone has comments on the providers, good or bad, that would be
great.

Chris