[mythtv-users] Plextor Convertx CPU Usage

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Apr 7 19:51:22 UTC 2008

On Apr 7, 2008, at 1:02 PM, Josh White wrote:

> Does the girl on the box come with it?  She looks more attractive
> than I imagine the average mythtv user to be.

They must have forgotten to ship my girl. I have two of the units and
neither one came with such an item.

Too bad.

But truthfully it irritates me when vendors think they can sell
something by slapping a pretty girl on the box. The nVidia boxes and
cards with the scantily clad siren is a good (or bad?) example. It
really is an insult to the buyer's intelligence, but I suspect it may
actually work.

beww