[mythtv-users] Pre-sales open for HD-PVR

Marc Randolph mrand at pobox.com
Mon Apr 7 16:52:08 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Mark Hutchinson <mark at onnow.net> wrote:
>  Just click the link and then on "Buy now"
>  Shipping the first of next month from the looks of it. Perhaps we should
>  all chip in and buy a couple for some developers?
>  I would be up for that.  $10 from me.  Anyone else want to do this?

I don't know if I'll end up buying one eventually, but I like the fact
that Myth supports a wide range of options and so in a preemptive
measure, you can count me in for $10 as well.  This is probably needed
because unit has a previously unused (and therefore unsupported) chip
from Ambarella.  No code to base the driver on, etc.

   Marc