[mythtv-users] Mythweather Problem

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Mon Apr 7 08:18:21 UTC 2008

Hey group.

I have a problem with mythweather, so asking here what to do:

I have a running under the stairs solution, build upon ArchLinux with
the packages from repos. which in all other cases are working great, but
I haven't been able to get Mythweather up and running, which I really
need at the time, Fishingseason etc etc.

But When I want to start up the configuration of mythweather there's no
option in activating any screen as described in the wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythWeather

So now's the question. On my Backend server (is placed in the garage)
only running the backendserver and mythweb. Could it be something about
that??? Eventhough mythweb is installed on the backend server - caurse
its the central mind in my system??
But I cannot figure out why I haven't got the screens to add ??? Can't
do anything in the configurationsscreen for MythWeather - and it's not
shown in the mythweb.

So have anybody tried this before or have a clue of what to do????

Cheers
Per Jørgensen