[mythtv-users] Weather maps in Mythweb

Nicolas Riendeau knightr at istop.com
Mon Apr 7 01:37:52 UTC 2008

Hi!

Harry Devine wrote:

> Thanks, Nick!  I just looked at the link that you sent.  I don't mean to
> sound dense, but I'm pretty new to SVN.  How do I apply this patch?  I'm
> currently running 0.21-fixes from 3/4/08 via ATRPMs (installed via a YUM
> update on Fedora).  I'm not really sure how to apply the patch.
>
> Thanks!
> Harry

Ok, look at your posts I tought you had compiled... That won't be a problem though as
  the files are PHP and so are not compiled and only need to be modified to apply the
fix.

Let's say your web server root is

/var/www/html

and that you created/have a mythweb subdirectory in there you would do something like
this:

cd /var/www/html
wget http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/raw-attachment/ticket/5171/weather_maps.diff
patch -p1 < weather_maps.diff
rm weather_maps.diff

Essentially we go in the directory that contains the mythweb directory, download the
diff file there, apply it and remove the diff file...

Let me know if this work/doesn't work...

Good luck!

Nick