[mythtv-users] Weather maps in Mythweb

Nicolas Riendeau knightr at istop.com
Mon Apr 7 01:13:35 UTC 2008

Hi!

Harry Devine wrote:
> This isn't a big deal, but I've noticed that I don't get weather maps to
> show up in the weather section of Mythweb.  I have the Northeast Doppler
> Radar 1800 mile animated map in my Mythweather setup, but when I go to
> Mythweb, I get the little red X shown instead of the image.  The other
> images show up fine (current conditions, 6-day forcast, etc.).  My
> apache error log shows (5 times, presumably due to the 5 images that
> would make up the animation):
>
> [Sat Apr 05 17:29:50 2008] [error] [client 192.168.1.102] File does not
> exist: /var/www/html/data, referer: http://hjdmyth/mythweb/weather

I've just opemed a ticket about this (#5171) which contains a patch that fixes this.
It's not looking at the right place when you are not installing Mythweb in the web
server root...

Re: <http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5171>

If you wish to apply it, use the second patch, I found out after creating the ticket
that the issue is present for both the animated and static map and the first patch
only took care of the animated map.

Have a nice day!

Nick